When I go shopping in the city, I see that a lot of people aren’t clever dressed for a day shopping. That’s why I share some shopping fashion do’s and don’ts.
– Take a vest with you. You can wrap it around your waist when you don’t need it, but you always have something when it’s becoming cold.
– Wear shoes your comfortable with. You may want to try out your new shoes, but many shoes walk horrible the first few days.
– Take your own snacks and drink with you. You don’t want to waste your money on a terrace, there are so many better things you can do with it.
– Be prepared for weather changes. If it may rain, take an umbrella with you.
– Wear heels. I walk a lot on heels, but still my feet will hurt after a while. No matter how nice they look, you can’t enjoy shopping with painful feet.
– Wear a dress. When you want to try on only a shirt or only a jeans, it’s really anoying to have a dress on.
– Wear too many clothes. Layers may look nice, but you really don’t want to take it all off when you’re going to try something on.
I hope this will help you, thank you for reading! 🙂